(A) How we collect?
Our main aim to get your information whether you are some client or a freelancer is to identify you as a person as well as your role on our website so that we can provide you our platform and required services.
1. some methods of collecting your information is as follows:
- Signing in with your Name, email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical address.
- If and only if availing for Quickenlancer Business then sometimes your financial information, such as bank account numbers.
- In case you sign us with Social networking websites then we need to get all basic and other information required by us from such websites all according to Social networking websites privacy Policies.
- Other information depending on your interface with Quickenlancer, services, content and advertising, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, location, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
- In case we found your behaviour not abiding by our rules & regulations as per our COC we can ask for additional questions for proving your identity (it can be some valid ID card).
2.Miscellaneous Information: we can ask you for some other information like through feedbacks as to enhance the user interactions by bringing in active changes
(B) How we use?
- We may send you a series of emails welcoming you at the time you sign up with us as a part of Quickenlancer’s gesture. We may also keep on communicating you for your recent activities on our website say friend requests in chat box, you getting hired, adding new things to the portfolios, promotions, ads, account maintenance, system maintenance, feedback surveys, product analysis, event information etc.
- However, as a part of our ethical COC we are firm and do not share any of your personally identifiable or transactional information with any person or entity, other than as set out in this policy. We do not entertain any third party to receive your personal information or transactional data.
- But as a part of business when you use the Local jobs service and the people you are bound in transactions we are resolute to share that particular information.
- Our sole motto to collect the information from you is to improve our services via our website, we may also use it as a medium to aware you.
(C) How we share?
- When it comes to the sharing of your personal information we assure you and are sure that you will find us securing your information more vehemently than you. We are strictly bound for your permission about selling or sharing your information with the people having no affiliations.
- But we may sometimes need your out of personal information just to manage the statistics for just checking your visits here and there on website like your no of visits on website, repetitions for viewing ds and campaigns with sole motto to evaluate our performances. However, it is also optional, for more check cookies.
- However, those who register our Quicken Business page andwork there, we have also mentioned the guidelines for the website on the same page in order to avoid chaos but we have no other choice to collect your wholesome information from that page in order to make effective add campaigns thus directly benefitting you.
- Cookies are designed to be a secure mode for websites to remember information. So cookie is a small piece of data file that we sent from our website on to the user web browser while the user is browsing to collect information such as to record user's browsing activity including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording the visited page history or any random information that the user previously entered into form fields such as names, addresses, passwords, ID, skills and card numbers.
- Cookies helps the Quickenlancer website to keep a track record and remember your registered ID and password for future logins only for your convenience.
- It’s not mandatory to accept the cookies we sent to you, you can either opt to stop them or prompt to pop in ask for acceptance. However, barring cookies may keep you deprived from full benefits of the services we provide.
Registering via Social Network Websites
- When in case you find accessing us via social networking sites like Facebook, Gmail, LinkedIn etc. that is you agree on your will to link Quickenlancer account with social networking website the we are bound to receive personal information about you from such social site.
- social networking website may share with us your name, sex, date of birth, email id, friend lists and other credentials you have made visible to public, with sole intention to generate your account with us and where we will not be able to collect your password.
Payments during Free Trial period
- Till you are availing the free trial period with Quickenlancer website we do not ask for any kind of payments through any mode including Quicken-Business Page So if you go through any fraudulent case asking for money please feel free to contact us.
- However, when you come across the bidding process with lancers, you are liable to pay to the lancer according to the budget lancer has accepted. But you and lancer are self-responsible for the transactions. Quickenlancer does not take any responsibility for your transactions.
- Quickenlancer just plays the role of interfacing between you and lancer devoid of any payment responsibilities till the free trial period, just giving you numerous facility to grow.
Third party links
If on your own you wish to click on links that our website contains, you will be directed to these third party websites and reality is that Quickenlancer is devoid of their support, norms, affiliations and nor does we represent their any sort of policies or norms. These websites are self-driven and contain their own Policies and norms and also contain cookies that can collect information from your computers. Therefore, we always want and advise you to read their all sort of policy statements prior logging into their websites.
Quickenlancer wants to makes its services user friendly so we intend to collect feedbacks from Quickenlancer users to know their experience with other users. We really appreciate Your feedback but it can be removed in some critical cases that conflict with interests of Quickenlancer Terms & Conditions, since your feedback is publically viewable.
Quicken Business Page
As mentioned in the page about all the norms so we advise you to go through them thoroughly. We also do not charge you for this. This is just a service from outside to promote your business for free.